Infiniti Thermal Camera
The Infiniti Thermal is a compact, integrated PTZ IP Camera and thermal imager. Comprising a standard IP camera, Thermal Imaging Unit, screen wiper/ washer control and an integrated pan & tilt mechanism the Infiniti is designed for installations where optical clarity is paramount and thermal sensing is required.
Integrated IP Camera and Thermal Imager
The side by side location of the IP camera and the Thermal Imager, all encased in the same housing, ensures that the operator has access to both standard CCTV and thermal footage of the same scene.
With up to 36x optical zoom and a camera module that offers 530TVL and 0.01 Lux (Mono) sensitivity the CCTV camera provides excellent field of view for day to day surveillance operations. With privacy masks, presets and patrols also included you are guaranteed all the functionality of a precision dome with the benefit of the Infiniti’s additional, integrated features, such as the thermal imaging unit.
The thermal imaging unit offers outstanding performance for night vision, heat sensing and surveillance applications, including the ability to provide visibility through haze, dust, fog and smoke environments. Featuring an uncooled high resolution sensor, an athermally stabilised lens and a choice of focal lengths the Thermal Imaging Unit has a range of up to 900m and is ideal for long-range surveillance and early warning systems.
With an integrated camera shield the Infiniti is protected from sun glare and rain. Housed in an IP66 enclosure, the unit also contains optically flat toughened glass which enables the use of a wash/wipe system to ensure the camera offers the best possible visibility at all times. The unit also contains a germanium window to ensure thermal accuracy and a diamond hard anti-scratch coating for environmental protection.
Simultaneous Video Streams
The Infiniti Thermal can transmit multiple, simultaneous video streams in MPEG-4 and JPEG images enabling multiple users to view video streams at the settings they require. Both camera streams can be viewed and recorded simultaneously allowing operators to view both the CCTV and thermal image streams side by side on a monitor or display wall.
Point&Go and Absolute Positioning
Full integration with the latest generation of Dedicated Micros DVRs and Video Servers allows the Infiniti Thermal to deploy the very latest camera features including Point&Go and Absolute Positioning.
- Compact, Integrated PTZ IP Camera
- Supports simultaneous, multiple MPEG4 and JPEG video streams
- Includes 36x optical zoom (530TVL) CCTV Camera
- Integrated Thermal Imaging Unit for sensing heat sources up to 900m
- Direct configuration of the unit via Dedicated Micros latest range of DVRs
- Simultaneous streams of both cameras for viewing and recording on an associated DVR or Video Server
- Includes support for Point&Go and Absolute Positioning Features
- Compatible with existing Dedicated Micros camera brackets and accessories
- Through-base connector provides maximum tamper resistance as the connector protected inside the mounting bracket
- Suitable for deployment on surveillance vehicles
THE DIAGRAM BELOW SHOWS OUR HYBRID SOLUTION THAT ALLOWS USERS TO COMBINE ANALOGUE CAMERAS TOGETHER WITH IP PRODUCTS (SUCH AS THE CAMVU RANGE OF CAMERAS) AND CAN EASILY BE EXPANDED.