Infiniti Integrated PTZ Camera
The latest addition to Dedicated Micros Camera & Dome range is the Infiniti integrated PTZ camera unit. Comprising camera, IR Illuminator, integral screen wiper/washer control and an integrated pan & tilt mechanism the Infiniti is designed for outdoor installations where optical clarity is paramount and low/zero light operations are required.
Integrated Camera & IR Illuminator
The side by side location of the camera and IR Illuminator, all encased in the same housing, ensures that during low light situations the camera benefits from an illuminated scene irrespective of the direction it is facing.
Analogue and IP
The Infiniti is available in both analogue and IP models, both of which are pre-wired (including the Ethernet connection directly to the camera head) to simplify the installation process.
With an integrated camera shield the Infiniti is protected from sun glare and rain. Housed in an IP66 enclosure, the unit also contains optically flat toughened glass which enables the use of a wash/wipe system to ensure the camera offers the best possible visibility at all times.
Simultaneous video streams
The IP model can offer the transmission of multiple, simultaneous video streams in MPEG-4 and JPEG images enables multiple users to view video streams at the settings they require.
Point&Go and Absolute Positioning*
Full integration with the latest generation of Dedicated Micros DVRs and Video Servers allows the Infiniti to deploy the very latest camera features including Point&Go and Absolute Positioning. Point&Go provides the operator with easy to use, on-screen telemetry control, whilst Absolute Positioning uses the on-screen Camera Selection Maps of the DVR to select and move cameras to any area of the site in one mouse click.
• Compact, Integrated PTZ Camera Unit
• Available in analogue and IP models
• Up to 36x zoom (530TVL) with optically flat toughened glass window
• Integral wiper and washer control
• Integrated IR Illuminator combines with Day/Night camera to offer clear visibility even in 0.01Lux light settings
• Camera shield for rain deflection and reduced sun glare
• Pre-wired to reduce installation time
• IP version supports simultaneous, multiple MPEG4 and JPEG video streams
• Configure the unit via configuration pages in Dedicated Micros latest range of DVRs
• Includes support for Point&Go and Absolute Positioning Features*
• Compatible with a range of existing Dedicated Micros camera brackets and accessories
• Inverted operation for ceiling / canopy mounting
* When connected to a DM next generation DVR or Video Server via RS485.